I just organize my 288 business card. Scan and move the information into Outlook. Still undecided whether to upload everything online.
If treat your blog as a professional business than you need a business card. Remember, I list this as an additional tools in offline networking marketing and Problogger list this as #1 way to increase readership through offline method.
Design consideration for your business card
Neil Patel, 51 Creative Business Cards That Will Make You Look Twice, should explain further Scobleizer rule #7.
If I were to sum-up a design consideration for a good business card, I would say in three point:
- A business card should invite conversation.
- A business card should describe who you are, in particular what is your business.
- If you’ve nothing to put into your business card make sure you can be found on the net, at least via email.
Need some inspiration for your business card design?
- 36 Cool Business Cards You Should’ve Seen
- 27 Creative Business Cards You Should’ve Seen
- Bodacious business cards: Playing with pattern backgrounds