Blogging had evolve from online personal diaries into new information media that provide niche information and blurring the boundaries between traditional websites (static and one way interactive communication) and blogs.
Last week, I have talk about marketing strategies for your business blog.Â Today I want to share some link on how to measure blog success before we jump into Phase 2.Â I had post some of this link to my stumbleupon profile.
- 20 analytic tools for blog.Â Lee Odden talk about usefull analytic tool that can be used to measure blog effectiveness.
- A small business success Story : Pink Cake Box.Â Jeese Heap from Pink Cake Box share some of their method to measure their blog success.
- Blogging Content Matrix.Â Daniel Scocco have build up a blogging content matrix that generally categories what type of blog exist on the internet.Â Your blog will definitelyÂ fall into one of this category.
- How do you measure your blog success?.Â Dave at Davepress.net have brought a goodÂ question on how blogger measure their blog success.Â Perhaps some of the measurement attributes applicable to you.
- Make money from you blog with performance ads.Â Chris Garret introduce possible measurement to measure your blog success from financial gain perspective.
- New Insight – How to measure your blog ‘s success.Â Another post on how to measure your blog’s success.